When you start using the silver spoon that you had in your mouth at birth to melt down your heroin, it is probably time that you step back and re-evaluate.
Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, yes the name may sound familiar, was reportedly found unconscious in her college dorm room, from an apparent heroin overdose earlier this week. It was documented that charges were laid against Bongiovi and subsequently dropped.
It seems sad that you can be born into such a privileged life and yet be so very nonchalant and blasé about that life. Bongiovi has never had details of her life plastered all over the media. The family have stayed out of the limelight for the past 25 years, other than to promote Bon Jovi releated media.
Bongiovis dad, singer/actor Jon has not commented on his daughters circumstances and we would like to wish her a speedy and healthy recovery.